[StBernard] Chocolate City

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Wed Jan 18 11:30:27 EST 2006

He has completely lost any credibility in my book. I am white and I really
respected him and his leadership of NO. I thought he was above being a
narrow-minded bigot but he has now proven he is not cut out for the job as
mayor; mayors must be impartial. He is starting to sound like Adolph Hitler
but he's probably not even that smart. The main reason tourists come to New
Orleans is to experience some European charm in America; if they want to
visit a ghetto most of them don't have to leave their own cities. Mudpie