[StBernard] Parish website

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Wed Jan 18 11:35:11 EST 2006

I would like to know why Jerry Montalbano of the CCUG was taken off of the
parish web site as administrator after serving for ten years at reduced
cost. Is this just another example of insiders taking advantage of
situations? I have no idea who made the decision or who is administering
the site now, but I would like to know if it is costing the parish more now
for less service than it did under Jerry. I have a particular interest in
this because it was myself, Lori Brannon of EDC, and John Carney, working
with Jerry and the rest of the EDC who designed and put that site up for the
residents of St. Bernard.
What gives here????? Ron Chapman