[StBernard] Baker Plan in Flux

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Wed Jan 18 22:27:12 EST 2006

I agree, why would we invest what little insurance money we may have left
after the mortgage is paid off. . . . probably not even enough to fix our
house, and still be unprotected by the levees because the governement will
not support us in this effort and has left us behind. I want to come home
but I'm disappointed in my government. I never did think I would feel this
way about my country, I hope in the end they will help us rebuild and change

my opinion. And by the way everyone, the MRGO caused most of the flooding in

St. Bernard. That is what we got "courtesty" of the federal government.

Laurie