[StBernard] New York Times in Favor of Baker Plan

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Thu Jan 19 22:36:59 EST 2006

"This is good news for us all. True, the NY Times is a worthless, liberal,
leftist newspaper, but hey, when you need support you'll take it anywhere
you can get it." John Scurich

**John, can you believe this? NYT's support of something outside of it's
borders!!??? Perhaps, it's a mixed blessing to see this giant support what
we needed. Perhaps if it can help us get what we need, we shall send a rose
or two to its editor in thanks and appreciation! <smile>..

Geez, the most leftist organization outside of Hollywood saying someone in
Lousiana got it right?? <smile>..

Thanks for passing it on... Jer