[StBernard] Questions for Craig, also

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Sat Jan 21 18:38:14 EST 2006

Rodney,

If you can tell me any contact info on either one of these other owners I
can check on the consent from them for demolition.

FEMA is out of touch on this because they actually give the control to the
property owner that is damaging the other property owner.

I'll check to see if these addresses are on the demo list so far.

Craig