[StBernard] rumors???

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Sat Jan 21 20:22:27 EST 2006

As of yesterday, Winn-Dixie is planning to return, but uncertain of date.
My wife is a manager on the Northshore and there was a meeting just this
past week where they were informed of the return and were asking if any of
their employees were interested in reopening the "Paris Road" store. They
were looking at offering bonuses to those employees on the Northshore
willing to make the daily commute.

It's going to be interesting to see if they can spare any employees from the
Northshore stores since they are desparate for help there. But she said the
big boss claims they're returning to St. Bernard.

- John Scurich