[StBernard] Murphy Oil spill extended to Arabi?

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Sat Jan 21 22:17:47 EST 2006

Craig,

It seems that Murphy Oil is being awfully quiet lately. About a month ago
my property was checked (4 houses from their proverbial boundary line) but
no contact since. No phone calls returned. I didn't even get the results as
promised. The EPA apparently (according to their Enviromapper) did their
analysis on the back section of Corinne. Do you have an insight as to what
is going on? I at least used to get be able to get an email from Mr. Hulse,
but that has ceased. Has Murphy given up their community help?

Regards,

Bob Nunez