[StBernard] QUESTION FOR CRAIG

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Sat Jan 21 22:18:32 EST 2006

Dear Craig,

As far as removing things from your property, such as a four wheeler and
some sort of white appliance and the foot high mud that goes from the
sidewalk to my front door, is that an area of debris that the Parish would
remove, or is it my responsibility as the owner? If the Parish takes these
items, what form would I have to fill out? We want to start cleaning our
house, but can't even walk from the sidewalk to the house.

Also, someone reported to me that there is an alligator living in my
in-ground pool. Could you tell me who to contact in order to get that
removed?

Thanks for all the work you're doing.

Lori LeBouef-Maus