[StBernard] Recall Parish Officials? "get a grip?"

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Sun Jan 22 16:27:47 EST 2006

Amen. We should be thanking our maker to have these good people putting the
"Saint" in Saint Bernard. Not only have they given me their private cell
phone numbers and shared information and laughs, they are in the same crummy
boat as the rest of us. I'm sure if they wanted, with their experience from
all this, they could walk off and get a 10 Xs better job in any city they
wanted, but they are toughing it out to make sure they see us through; they
may not be perfect but they are reaching way beyond any public office
calling I've ever seen in my lifetime. Maybe next year we can have an
Official Appreciation Day and thank them for reaching so deep into their
hearts to help so many without even being asked. I want to be the first to
thank them for their strength and dedication in the worst of circumstances.
Msmudpie