[StBernard] thoughts about INCOME TAXES from St. Bernard Parish

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Mon Jan 23 22:58:34 EST 2006

...I wish we could get someone to play footage of the water...and the boat
rescues...and footage of St. Bernard Parish looking
as if a bomb has gone off in every neighborhood....footage of lines of
people trying to get trailers, food, and
supplies...people...still...fighting for insurance money...Money that is
rightfully ours but we will probably have to go to court just to settle our
policies.....would they get
it then...again the invitation stands...come and see for themselves....then
maybe they will get it! JUST ABOUT 5months...67,000 residents....only 500
trailers in our town of ST. BERNARD...

..Just WHO out there doesnt understand what we are saying...and the best
point is this...less than 3 months away..April 15th..

.The GOVERNMENT will be expecting our TAXES to be paid..... do you think
they would wait 5 months of excuses for their money.......

concerned citizen