[StBernard] Current Float Capts. for IRISH ITALIAN, ISLENOS Parade..please contact

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Mon Jan 23 22:57:21 EST 2006

Hi to all the Irish Italian Islenos members...

Sylvia Bruno needs to hear from current Float Captains for the Irish Italian
Islenos Parade.

Please update your current info as follows and send this email to
sbruno at boassoamerica.com <mailto:sbruno at boassoamerica.com> or call Sylvia
at 504 279-8544 as soon as possible.

If you have spoken to Sylvia in the past two weeks please omit this
message. We are just trying to reach CURRENT MEMBERS about the parade
group and updating our information on the current members. Please take a
minute to fill out the following information we need for the float captain.

Thanks for your help

Sylvia Bruno
Irish Italian Islenos Parade