[StBernard] CRIAG, GARBAGE CAN LOOTING ?

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Mon Jan 23 22:56:31 EST 2006

Sylvia and Craig,
Hopefully helping to save some legwork...
I was in Chalmette on the 14th of January on Riverland and spoke to the
crews picking up the cans.
Waste Management said they are picking them all up and storing them ... they
didn't know why.
Then added if you want your can back you probably just call but they said a
waste management truck will not pick up the garbage.

Melanie

> Craig

> We put out a Waste Management can by the curb on Friday since garbage

> pick up was suppose to be starting soon. One of our neighbors had one in

> front of their house, also. The cans were not even close to any debris.

> While at our house today, we noticed that the cans are now missing. Can

you

> find out if Waste Management picked them up, if the clean up crew removed

> them (even though no debris has been picked up in our block of Charles

Drive