[StBernard] Stinky/mud stained clothes

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Wed Jan 25 12:08:30 EST 2006

If you have some really good clothes and you are
willing to spend $5 to $15 dollars apiece to get the
smell out, my son has brought a lot of his hunting
clothes to the Restoration Cleaners on the Westbank
and they have done a wonderful job. They are located
on 1113 Wright Avenue in Terrytown, just off Belle
Chase Hwy. The phone number is 394-0079 and the owner
is Robert Rodrigue. Good luck! Renee Cady