[StBernard] Governor's statement regarding Congressman Baker'shousing bill

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Thu Jan 26 19:01:49 EST 2006

Truly sickens me because I love America so much. Never dreamt I would be so
unhappy living here. Didn't Bush say he would do "whatever it takes" to
rebuild LA? If he is not behind the Baker Bill then what does he propose? He
said there is enough money to rebuild Iraq and rebuild LA; then what is his
problem? MP