[StBernard] Arbitration

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Thu Jan 26 19:04:40 EST 2006

Greetings!

I've applied to the American Arbitration Assoc. for dispute resolution
assistance/program (vs. State Farm)for next month to meet with the State
Farm agend and the Association's rep. because I feel I got the short end of
the stick regarding Katrina.

Has anyone applied, gone to an arbitration vs. their insurance companies and
can offer help about what they've done, if they've gotten additional payouts
on their home, or even can offer advice about what to bring
(paperwork/video, etc.) to arbitration to help me be successful? I was
considering my adjuster's work sent to me, and perhaps a video/pictures
showing storm surge. It could be a longshot, but I've know that underdogs
can sometime win at any given moment. <g>

I want to be prepared and thorough vs. a polished agent.

thanks..