[StBernard] Fabric restorer

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Thu Jan 26 19:13:28 EST 2006

Restoration Fabric Restorer was recommended to me, by engleside products. I
cant seem to find their website and they never received my aol mail, so a
friend placed an order for me.
The stuff worked great on a white stole (church vestment) that hung with the
bottom in water and had mold stains, but no mud. I tried to save the hand
embroidery.
Do a google on restoration fabric restorer and several sites who sell it
come up, but I cant seem to get the engleside site itself.
I used it on Christening gowns as well, came out good.

Gaby