[StBernard] Why Clean?

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Thu Jan 26 22:28:04 EST 2006

I can understand why momentos would be saved but I don't understand why
clothes wouldn't be discarded. I don't want to bring any mold, etc. where I
presently live. My Mother saved most of her clothes. She washed them
several times. She can definitely afford to buy more clothes.

Confused....

Shelli

In Reference to Jer regarding clothes and dishes people want to
clean, I did
pull a few items of clothing that was my 7 year old daughter`s to
clean but
I do not intend for her to wear them,since losing so many momento`s
of her
childhood some of these t-shirt`s from things she has accomplished I
like to
hold on to. I did retrieve my Mom`s china and some special dishes
which we
cleaned and do not intend to eat or drink from,again it is a momento
thing
for me and my family. With losing so much ,as everyone has, having
something, anything from a life that has been changed forever gives
us
comfort.
God Bless,
Tina Loze