[StBernard] Sorry, Cindy

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Fri Jan 27 06:55:26 EST 2006

Cindy,

I did not mean to offend you, I can see that I did and I'm sorry. I can see
that I didn't make myself clear and I was responding to Jer wanting to know
why would anyone want these items. I didn't ask that question. What I was
trying to explain to him was people wanted sentimental things, not to wear
them, you worded it better, I said people wanted their memories. Yes, people

want these things, as do I and I have salvaged them. I am not of the opinion

that nothing should be salvaged. I just meant I would not wear them in a
million years. This water was eating away at metal and coins, after all. I

wouldn't put them on my kids, I would rather have hand me down from the
salvation army or red cross, no one should be forced to wear that even out
of financial need, there is help for people that need clothes and dishes for

that matter. I do think that everyone would agree that the stuff in our
homes is gross, but we don't need to leave it that way. I do plan on coming

back and I do plan on trying to salvage my home. And yes, I'm doing funky
things that I never dreamed of also, I'm in the same boat as you. Sorry if I

sounded snooty, judgemental, or harsh, that wasn't my intention.

lm