[StBernard] Stinky/Muddy clothes - Why keep?

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Fri Jan 27 20:18:46 EST 2006

Cindy,
My father's WWII Army uniforms were in a cedar chest that was damaged in
the hurricane. I had them dry cleaned and they are as good as when he got
out of the service over 60 years ago. Same thing with his casket flag - I
had it dry cleaned and now it is ready to be re-folded and put back into a
new display case. Why did I save these items - because they are very
important to me. Don't worry what other people think - do what your heart
tells you to do!!!!

Carolyn