[StBernard] Arbitration

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Fri Jan 27 20:23:13 EST 2006

, fences, push the issue, they

had to blow down before the water could make them float away>>

The fence is the problem with us. We are told that the policy states (and I
cant find that anywhere in print), that as soon as the water touches the
fence, it is flood, no matter where the fence was, even if it was already
down.
In addition, I was informed that the roof, as the water touched it, did not
have to be covered but was covered because they are trying to help us.
Well, I dont know about all of that. Sounds like those laws are just in
favor of insurance companies and now I have to be on my knees and thankful
for getting a new roof.

Gaby