[StBernard] Garbage Pickup and Mail service

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Sat Jan 28 17:40:39 EST 2006

David,

The parish has contracted with another garbage collection company for normal
garbage pick-up. Until they can get a handle on how many people are living
where, there are no scheduled pick-up days. The parish has advised to place
your household garbage by the curb, separate from any other debris, and it
will be picked up.

Over the next couple of weeks, as more people return and the company can
better gauge how much garbage is being generated, a schedule will be set and
announced to all.

The Chalmette Post Office is due to open mid-February. I believe it will be
for counter and box service only.

Westley