[StBernard] Arbitration

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Sun Jan 29 22:11:23 EST 2006

I agree with most of you folk's auguments.

However, I am at awe in trying to understand WHY a "hurricane's" winds can
blow water into a area (cause-effect relationship) and not be the "cause" of
the water which damaged everything. If a dam broke, a dam would be at issue
and the "cause" would be brought into court (the dam builders, officials who
built it, etc.).

Thus, it appears we'll have to utilize the court system, individual or
collectively to go after who is responsible for levees, warnings, insurance
companies, etc. etc?

..and by the way most were talking about "wind-driven" and storm-surges at
one time didn't realize themselves that it would be a moot point to discuss
these terms successfully with insurance providers...

Geez...

Jer.