[StBernard]Meeting attendance/MRGO- Is this correct?

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Sun Jan 29 22:12:30 EST 2006

Firstly, the corrected link is:
<"http://www.nola.com/news/t-p/metro/index.ssf?/base/news-12/11385777763340.
xml">

Secondly, "Members of at least 100 of the families in the association
attended the meeting Saturday."

**Geez, of the many thousands who were there (and I suppose it can be said
of our parish), but 100 family (homes) attended. It speaks volumes of the
anxiety that still exists and may be for years to come. Getting people to
come back to their homes is going to be one monumental task, considering
anxieties, unknown certainties to the unknown and plans for financial
recovery. With this in mind, who will be ready for their future which is
unwritten for them back home..? What a calamity!!!

Yes, CLOSE the culprit!! Go must go!! <g>...

(I can foresee floatillas of shrimp boats, recreational boats and yachts and
other vessels picketing, blocking the channel for days to stop incoming
ships, etc. and film crews there to witness the event in protests of getting
MRGO to close, (aka the college campuses of the '60's) ... "Go must go!!"
..they shout form megaphones, loudspeakers, etc. before the cameras in
outrage,..taking them off to jail one by one... 8')

Jer.