[StBernard] Garbage Pickup and Mail service

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Sun Jan 29 22:28:57 EST 2006

David,

There will be garbage service again. What is not clear is under what
circumstances- garbage collection has always been a service that required
significant uses of the general sales tax to offset the shortfall of the
millages dedicated to it. No decision has been made, but I have approached
the issue of potentially needing to begin going to some designed privatized
collection system- we will see. There will be garbage collection in the
long run.

Craig