[StBernard] Elevation

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Sun Jan 29 22:28:57 EST 2006

David,

I can not give a guess as I would not want to mislead anyone. I can tell
you that we are talking about the issue of allowing people to build up if
they choose or if there will be areas required to do so.
Remember that there is a grandfathering of properties built before any
change provided the property was compliant with the last elevation.

Craig