[StBernard] Responsibility

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Sun Jan 29 22:28:57 EST 2006

Herb,

The name of the person who was providing some help was James Murrell. I do
not know what work he is doing- he did a great deal of public assistance
early on. Unfortunatley I do not have the email address- it will likely
come up from one of the readers. There is also some legal assistance at the
DRC tent at Walmart.

Good luck and God Bless,
Craig