[StBernard] Arbitration

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Sun Jan 29 22:54:53 EST 2006

You are right, when all of this first happened in the early days, officials
were telling us to use the terms "wind driven" and "storm surge." Everyone
actually thought this would get us somewhere. How wrong we all were. It is
common sense that the storm pushed in the water with it's wind. I agree with

you, no wind, no water, but you are using common sense and they are
splitting hairs trying to get out of paying. So they will give themselves
the benefit of any doubt. I still think the best bet is to hire a structual
engineer and try to prove your home is structually damaged by wind.

Laurie