[StBernard] Rebuilding and Recovery

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Sun Jan 29 23:04:28 EST 2006

Craig, according to a post at NOLA, Mississippi has a plan for rebuilding.
It's incredible and shows that its governor, Mr. Barbour has his act
together, from getting money to his hard-hit area residents, to a plan for
restructuring and recovery.

What is being done in Louisiana (according to communications between St.
Bernard Parish and Baton Rouge Gov. K. Blanco in doing something similar
besides MRGO at the moment? (MRGO is fine and we need that, but being
proactive to a rebuild of our communities are important as well). Again, Ms.
Blanco should be leading the pack to MRGO as we have state rule and
shouldn't be in a position to only have self-support it will not be enough
for survival=-- because if we do that--St. Bernard will be like having a
screen door in a submarine...

<"http://www.sunherald.com/multimedia/sunherald/archive/katrina/Rep_PatternB
ook.pdf">

Jer.