[StBernard] Prez's state of the onion message

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Wed Feb 1 18:36:11 EST 2006

If anyone believes that George W or anyone in his administration gives a
care about what has happened to Louisiana...I would love to meet
him/her...the whole country has been lied to....the allocated money...is
just that...allocated...no one received any of it...and to show you further
as to what kind of administration we are under at this time....if the
citizens of the United States can't figure for themselves how we are lied
to...why does this administration have gag orders on people testifying in
the hearings...as to what happened...why is it that the people of the US
cannot know what happened right before the storm...I say...because they are
hiding something...same as why George W closed the books so that we...tax
paying citizens cannot see what has happened in this administration...once
he is gone...pretty suspicious to me...anyone else see this?
CMHingle