[StBernard] rentals

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Thu Feb 2 21:57:33 EST 2006

I am trying to find out, as we have a 2nd home on our property almost ready
to be rented, but we were told when we bought the property we could not;
also, interested reading your views and it sure is the chicken or the egg;
as far as the where money is spent; i.e, towards securing levees versus home
reconstruction, we need both simultaneously and as our !@#$% president
promised "we have enough money to rebuild Iraq and Louisiana"; okay, we're
waiting. In the meantime, all we have left is the right to choose to rebuild
or leave, but it is inexplicable to me why we are put in this position.
Mudpie