[StBernard] Loss of Use

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Mon Feb 6 09:14:26 EST 2006

I have a few questions, and Marvin would appreciate input, what is
considered loss of use? I mean, I understood the 14 day thing originally,
but then we were told not to return when Rita came, doesn't that qualify? I
mean, we were not allowed into the parish for a week. ALSO, because of the
completeness of the devestation, the unhealthinesss(at least in the case of
my daughter), and the having to wait on contractors/help/etc., I can't go
home. I can't make contractors come to my home. I can't make the parish
hurry up and gut. I can't manufacture supplies. We are at the mercy of time,
time that hasn't been covered and not our fault, so what's covered? ALSO,
would insurance company's need proof of my daughter's conditions to consider
more? Thanks as always,

Wendy Hall