[StBernard] demand letter for mortgage

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Tue Feb 7 13:11:13 EST 2006

SBA people in Slidell showed me a 'demand' letter from Chase for another SBA
applicant. SBA says "Chase bank is giving out the demand letters like
candy".
We, unfortunatly paid our mortgage off back in October. Had I known any
better I would have kept the money. SBA is not helping us at all.
Jen

Hi to all,

Can someone tell me what is needed from the mortgage company
concerning a payoff request. SBA tells me that chase/bank one aren't

demanding payoffs? What gives. I've read somewhere that a payoff
amount
would suffice but my SBA legal rep. said it will not. I would
appreciate any info. Thanks.

Sincerely,
David

Ps: Thanks to all who have hosted and posted here on this site as it

has been a GREAT source of info. at a time when very little was
available elsewhere.