[StBernard] Solicitation??

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Tue Feb 7 18:43:05 EST 2006

Just returned from the parish, and at my grandmother's house (right in the
middle of the heavy oil spill area), guess who stopped by?
Mr.SidneyTorres himself!
He inquired about settlement with the refinery, but didn' t really "push"
the class action.
I wonder about ethics in SEEKING out clients. Everyone who can read knows
that he is handling the class-action law suit, and should know how to
contact the office directly without being approached.
I hope this message makes it to the post, I'm not trying to say anything
negative or positive about the man, his tactics, or the lawsuit, just
warning other residents to be aware. If the refinery is not allowed to speak
with residents, why can he?

By the way, does anyone know if the law firm has promised any donations to
help rebuild ST.BERNARD PARISH with the hefty fees they will receive??
Just wondering...........

Tracie Brown