[StBernard] what is needed????

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Tue Feb 7 18:45:15 EST 2006

Hi y'all
I hope to go down the road soon myself to ask these questions directly but I
hope y'all have some input as well.

There are a couple of churches who have collection drives for canned goods
and deep woods off. They'll come in March to help us bring these things down
the road as there are people far from the walmart lot, and many not able to
just come up to Chalmette easily to pick up needed items.
This group will go down there with the goods and distribute them.
They want to know what else may be needed such as more bedding, pots/dishes,
propane cookers or what.

Any suggestions please email to gabyhaze at aol.com or post here. I will
forward to these churches so we can bring what is truly needed and not waste
efforts.
Thanks.

Gaby