[StBernard] demand letter for mortgage

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Wed Feb 8 22:18:44 EST 2006

In a message dated 2/8/2006 6:18:09 P.M. Central Standard Time,
westley at da-parish.com writes:

"This letter is to confirm that the referenced mortgage loan has
been paid
in full. National City Mortgage is responsible for releasing the
lien on
this property.">>

I think what they are looking for is a letter that tells them you were
FORCED to pay off the loan, not that it was just paid. At least that is what
they told me. I would assume if you paid it off because you were relocating
and not rebuilding, that should have sufficed with the first letter, but I
dont know how SBA handles relocations. Good Luck.

Gaby