FW: [StBernard] meter help

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Thu Feb 9 22:05:02 EST 2006

Kelly,

The electrician that sets the pole should turn in the permit application
to community development which releases the request on a daily basis.
The hold up could be in two situations- if there is a specific box that
is needed that has been on short order or if Entergy is lagging in the
powering up- this is an ongoing issue for us and some people have had to
wait several weeks to get the power on. Best bet is to start with the
community development office and inquire as to the status of your permit
request. They may try to put you off- but be cordially firm. Better to
go in person but the number is 278-4310.

Good luck and God Bless,
Craig