FW: [StBernard] demand letter for mortgage

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Thu Feb 9 22:05:02 EST 2006

SBA is full of %&*#. But what else is new. State Farm would not do
that.
They said they were forced to put both us and the mortgage company on
the
check. Even before they issued the check they told us in advance it
would
be that way and they couldn't do anything about it. They said the only
way
they could issue it to us only was to get a letter or some kind of proof

from the mortagage company that the loan had already been paid off, the
loan
was not paid off so of course the mortagage company wouldn't put it in
writing and give us proof of that. So SBA is wrong to assume the
insurance
company would do that with a phone call. The mortgage companies put
liens on
the property, the insurance company is legally bound to put both names
because of those liens, that's the whole point of it, so the mortagage
company will get their money before we spend it.

laurie

>SBA will tell you no, you didn't have to pay off your mortgage. They

told