[StBernard] old mail

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Fri Feb 10 18:20:12 EST 2006

Anyone who currently has a change of address on file with the post
office,
but will now want to have their mail held at the Chalmette location
needs to
cancel their forwarding order...>>>

If I cancel my forwarding order, my mail should go back to my old PO box
number. I wrote to the Postmaster Chalmette to inquire if I can get the same
PO box number back (as it was paid for anyways, but would now be due again).

So if I cancel it, does it mean I get my old box number back? I never got an
answer from the postmaster yet (still time, though) and hope this will work.

Gaby