[StBernard] Archdiocese Properties

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Fri Feb 10 18:22:17 EST 2006

ddk,

I am disturbed by the appearance that the church has taken a step back
instead of a step forward. I met with Fr. Maestri this week and we
discussed this issue and implored him to keep a strong presence in St.
Bernard, both educationally and spiritually. He has assured me that they
plan to be in the forefront. The recent repositioning I am hopeful is a
temporary situation and that the church will be back to welcome our
community home as people come back. Other churches are making their
presence known and present- this is good for everyone's sake- the more
spirit filled community the better.

Good Luck and God Bless,
Craig