[StBernard] FEMA Trailers

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Mon Feb 13 22:18:25 EST 2006

There was an article in the Texarkana Gazette Sunday (12th) that covers this
situation pretty well. www.texarkanagazette.com Hopefully, it will be on
the website soon. Ark. Senator Mike Ross is outraged about this and has
been making noise about it in D.C., bless his heart. I have been raging
about this to anyone who will listen and everyone here feels the same way
about what can only be called an obscenity of mismanagement! I am
forwarding the email that covered Jr.'s "raid" on FEMA trailers to the
Managing Editor, Les Minor of the Gazette also. We need to counter the
impression around the rest of the country that local govts. don't want these
trailers in their areas. Keep fighting, Yall.
Penny T.
Linden, TX