[StBernard] request for Craig

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Mon Feb 13 22:40:14 EST 2006

Laurie,

Call Public Works 278-4317 and request their assistance. You may want to
also call Chris Merkl at 271-1681 and ask if he can help since the public
works director resigned last week.

I'll follow up on it as well. I have requested that the displaced houses be
moved immediately, but there is (guess what) a FEMA hold up.

Good luck and God Bless,
Craig