[StBernard] st bernard; proposal for discussion

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Mon Feb 13 22:40:58 EST 2006

Coleen,

As far as I know the levee system is being built to Verrett again. Since
many of the properties were built along the south side of Judge Perez and
exist on a natural ridge there is not much change that is likley iin terms
of mitigation, etc. For sure, any programs that will be put in place for
property owners who needed help would include residents on the eastern end.
The expansion of the Violet canal and diversion of the Mississippi would
require major funding to bridge the areas on both sides of the canal.

Be assured, Ricky is very much on top of the Violet and below concerns as is
the council.

Craig