[StBernard] To Laurie, about removal of vehicles

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Mon Feb 13 22:49:16 EST 2006

Ms. Koffler:

Do you have any information as to how we can have your company pick up cars
that have been abandoned in our neighborhoods for months now? I have to
assume that the insurer, if any, filed a claim and settled and has no
interest in the vehicle. Consequently, since all the flooded in St. Bernard
parish were under water for at least two weeks, I don't see where there is
any value to the insurance company.

Any information that can be provided to rid our neighborhoods of these
unclaimed vehicles would be greatly appreciated.
John F. Richardson