[StBernard] request for Craig

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Wed Feb 15 00:26:43 EST 2006

In regards to various debris removal, I also have had problems. I went to
Public Works where they took my information not once or twice, but three
times int he last 2 months. There are piling type poles in the empty lot
behind my house that Entergy claims do not belong to them. Now, the empty
lot is becoming a dumping site. The lot is on Palmisano to the left near
the entrance of Versailles Park, backing to Karen Drive. Who else besides
Public Works can I contact about this? Thanks, Patty