[StBernard] churches or grocery store???

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Wed Feb 15 11:22:16 EST 2006

Please let's not personally attack each other here for the painful decisions
some of us have made.
Each of us are entitled to share our thoughts/opinions, but please lets not
get personal.
You don't know a person's circumstances, so don't judge their actions.
That way this can continue to be a message board of information and
learning.
Let's remember we have all been to hell and back, and the rebuilding of each
our lives will have difficult choices, but there is not one plan for every
single person.

Tracie Brown