[StBernard] Craig or Wes...

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Thu Feb 16 00:21:47 EST 2006

Hey Guys,

First, congrats Craig, just wondering with eight what the hell were you
thinking? :) Second, I registered for free gutting and was wondering if
there is any kind of time line- first come first served; area/region; etc. I
was told habitat for humanity was doing it, but then I was told, no the
parish was. I believe I was suppose to get a call about a week before, which
I am desperately hoping for, so as to get home to help. The kids can't wait
to tackle the house with some people who know what they are doing- because I
don't! I also wanted to volunteer for the next 2-3 homes (depending on the
time frame) so as to give some help back so that progress continues to move,
maybe a little faster than if I didn't- hell who am I fooling, I'll cook and
fetch drinks<-- not a contractor at all, but I'll try. Any info as usual is
GREATLT appreciated!

Wendy- defrosting in Maine