[StBernard] New Regional Buyout/repair plan?

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Thu Feb 16 09:09:21 EST 2006

Unfortunately, this may end up being too little, too late.

I was able to watch a little of the Senate debate yesterday and there are
members of the Senate who are trying to kill it. They want to wait until
the regular session.

Every day they wait, makes it harder for us common citizens.

After first being told it wouldn't factor into it, now I've got two mortgage
companies that won't do anything because I still owe a mortgage on a house
in Chalmette. So, if nothing changes by the end of the month, the house I'm
living in now and was trying to purchase, we will be kicked out of.

I just may have to call FEMA back and tell them I need that trailer they
offered me a month ago.

Westley

PS Anyone know anyone that can loan me $90,000?