[StBernard] Craig or Wes

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Thu Feb 16 20:33:11 EST 2006

Hey,
It does seem that things are beginning to move toward some type of
resolution regarding the Baker Plan or something similar, so my next
question is this; How in the world will we come up with a pre-Katrina value
for our home if we've owned it a decade or more?
If I rely on the government to assess the value I may get short changed? Do
you have any recommendations? Perhaps I should get an appraisor to evaluate
the wreckage and come up with some figure? Are there any appraisors doing
this type of work in the parish? How do I contact them?
Any help would be greatly appreciated.

God Bless,
Butch