[StBernard] State Senate Bill 49 - Officials urgency

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Fri Feb 17 07:53:08 EST 2006

Perhaps our own legislature doesn't truly realize the urgency at hand. Are
these legislators "hungry" enough that it hurts them from the "malnutrition"
of any loss that we have endured? Do they have a few dollars in the bank,
struggling for pittances from any source such as like the common beggars of
Engand's industrial age? Why is it not that a consensus of minds cannot be
reached knowing the likely outcome as we meet our fate if a quickened
positive decisive plan to help us recover is not met?

Strange, but they all seem to stand together at "photo-op" time to get their
moment in the sun (and press). But, somehow..it's more of the same hogxxxx
when it's time for action. Every moment wasted is another coffin nail for
speeded recovery needed. It's not patience many of us need. It's a plan with
a call to prompt action.

My first lawsuit was filed this week. Others will follow aimed at getting
our officials off their a##es to do what they were elected to do. As you
said Westley, " they don't have the same concerns as us" -----as we do for
ourselves.

Jer.