[StBernard] Looting in the parish

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Fri Feb 17 08:00:46 EST 2006

I am not Craig or Westly but I think I can answer your question.
Unfortunately, I believe the rumors are true. I've been receiving the St.
Bernard Voice and there are Sheriff's Office Reports listed in there every
week. Some of the items listed from the Jan. 20 issue were generator stolen
on Trio Dr, barbeque grill stolen at St. Robert Bellarmine, propane tanks
and battery stolen from a FEMA trailor on 3800 block of Chalona, generator
stolen from FEMA trailor on 2500 block of Marietta, etc. etc. Similar
reports every week with at least 10 - 20 reports a week.

Michelle